fredag den 30. november 2012

High Five for Friday #13

Ahh... finally Friday once more. I love the weekends although I enjoy the workdays because they are always filled with lots of appointments and arrangement, but the weekends truly are were I do precisely what I want.

This weeks High Five (and the weekends) :

  1. my new hair. I'm loving it. It's so easy to fix in the mornings, I feel great and I still get a lot of notice for it. 
  2. Massage at work. Every Wednesday and Friday we can book 30 min of massage. What a great thing. Today there were extra slots available so I have now booked for a hole hour !! YEAH... 
  3. The sunrise this morning was awesome. In Denmark today is the first Friday of the year were people go to the Christmas party at work and that means almost no cars on the highway. Ohhh I REALLY like that ! So had a great morning today - no traffic and the most beautiful sunrise. Lovely
  4. Macrons - I'm still trying to have success with it. I have made it 2 but none of it has turned out as I want it so I'm determent to try again tomorrow. It have to work !
  5. Horses... like every other animal lover I just love horses. In a few month I wont be posting horses pictures on my high 5 for a long time (I will tell you why later on..you just have to stay tuned).

Ingen kommentarer: