fredag den 16. november 2012

High Five for Friday #11

Here comes my highlight of the week.





1) yes.. yes.. horses really are one of my big passions - I know. That's why you will see them pretty often on these high fives.
2) I just bought a new shirt this week. OMG it's just so wonderful and warn, soft and pretty. I love it. Wish I could wear it every day.
3) The other evening my boyfriend surprised me and had brought dinner - sushi !! Ohh I love sushi. It's pretty expensive so we don't get that often. That's why I enjoy it even more once I get it :)
4) Pretty.. ohh so pretty flowers. Once again it was my boyfriend who surprised me. Same night as the sushi. I'm in love - what can I say..
5) Yesterday I made these nice and fun Funfetti cookies. They taste nice, sweet and are just perfect to put down in your cup of Te or coffee. I have had 2 already today and more are waiting for me later. One after dinner I think :-)  

How was your week ? Experienced anything exciting, fun, lovely or ??

Ingen kommentarer: