fredag den 7. december 2012

High 5 for Friday #14

Today's list is very Christmas-ish but off course it's also December so it's allowed!




  • December means calender gifts (or what it's called). I love seen my son open one each morning and almost jumping out of bed when I remind him of that he has to open a new one. That makes me smile and give me this warm feeling.
  • Last year my mom gave my son this great Christmas calender gift thing were you have to open a new envelope every day and make the Christmas deco things that's inside. Perhaps a little difficult to explain but it makes us creative and makes us get together and having fun. 
  • this is one of the outcomes form one of the packets of the day. Its not suppose to look beautiful - just fun and childish so I would say that we are spot on. I highly recommend to others to by one of these. Such great fun although the age of 3 and 4 (last year and this years age of my son) is a little to early. 
  • baking... what else !
  • Pinterest - my new toy... have so much to explore ! 
How was you week ?

Have a nice weekend !

Ingen kommentarer: