fredag den 14. december 2012

High 5 for Friday #15

Wii Friday again. As usual this one will be in English.

So what have you experienced through the week ? Something good? Something that you really enjoyed?

I have done so many great things this week. Some of them I have posted here.

  • We made a BIG snowman in the garden. lots of fun doing it and just imaging that you'll get fun, laughter, exercise and fresh air all in one !
  • I went to the movies with a friend and saw "Intouchables" - OMG !! What a great movie. I have to see it again when its out on DVD as well. 
  • Off course we had popcorn for the movie.. cant do without (well can but wont :-)
  • I just bought a new dress for Christmas eve and New years eve, beautiful - right ? I love it big time
  • I had my Birthday this week. Great day with present, friends over for dinner, gifts, love, cake (I made this one for the day). I wish I could have a Birthday more often. This day was really great. 

How was your week ?

I hope you will have a great weekend - see you next week !

Ingen kommentarer: