fredag den 31. august 2012

High Five for Friday #5


Yeah its Friday !!! Gotta love that.
This Friday started of pretty bad because I had planed that I would work from home BUT that wouldn’t be the case. Let me share the issue:
I started the day with a big smile on. My son woke up by himself and came into our bed and so we were all cuddling there for a few minutes. Just getting the feeling of a nice start of the day with no rush or bad mood or anything. Went up, had a shower, putting on clothes and so on. Then all hell broke loose.
I started the laptop… IT WOULDN’T LOG ON !!! crap crap and just more crap. I phoned up our help desk trying to get them to solve the issue but the only answer was “unfortunately you have to go to the nearest office and log on from there using the network cable. We can’t solve the issues when you are on a remote site (home).” Great !!
Tossed the breakfast down, made the coffee and got my boyfriend to take my son to daycare and then ran out the door. All that in like 10 min.
Went from a calm and relaxed morning to a stressful one in like 30 min.  
L That is the worst. I really hate mornings when I’m stressed. I really try not to have them and off course sometimes they do appear but really not my cup of tea. You really just get a bad start of the day and a lacking several of minutes (or it feels like it) all through the day.
I stead I was thinking of these 5 things that I was looking forward for this Friday… Some is still possible and I’ll do my very best to still make them happen.
1)      Working from home. I really like to have some days when I can work from home because of several reasons. One is just that it’s nice that you can sit in your pajama all day (if you feel like it), you can do the laundry (or at least set it on), eat whenever you feel like it (thereby I’m referring to snacks, vegetables, crackers and so on). You can have the loudest music and still not having angry colleagues hushing on you J and so on.

2)      Video tonight with popcorn, some candy and what else that we find interesting. All this after we have enjoyed a good meal.


3)      Tomorrow I will start the first day of my newest challenge. I have set a goal that I’ll have to run 2-3 times a week for the next 3 month. Actually I have just downloaded this new app which I hope will help me an motivate me …  

4)      My son will be out on a playdate today. The first since he has change daycare. Might seem like a small thing but for me (and I actually think for him as well) it’s a huge thing. It’s so lovely that he’s starting to make friends and that they can play even after daycare.  We all know how important it is to have some good friends. Even when you are not more than just a kid.
5)      Last but not least – I love to have made plans for the weekend. I also love sometimes not to have made any at all. But this weekend we are having some friends over for dinner tomorrow night. First time they visit us at our new place and Sunday we are going to watch Lady Gaga giving a concert in the city. Yeah.. I think that’s going to be a huge success and a great experience. I’m looking forward for it !

Hope you all have just as great plans or even better for this weekend. I wish you all a great one ! Talk to you later.. !!
Love :-)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

Hey there, great website. Keep going the good work.

Anonym sagde ...

Hey there owner of mirandastanker.blogspot.dk. Great site. I think you should be little more strict with the comments.