mandag den 27. august 2012

High Five for Friday # 4

Ohh my ... I'm a little off today.
Yesterday and today we are off with work for a full day arrangement. Yep that also means a BIG party with drinks, good food, lot of dancing and so on. ;-)
There for the top five of the day might be pretty simple .

1)      So looking forward to the couch to night !!
2)      Spending time with some nice colleagues and talking about yesterdays funny experiences
3)      My sister in law are visiting us and will stay until Tuesday. Looking forward to talk to her – she normally lives in Norway so don’t see her that often.
4)      Payment day !! yeahh… always nice to know when your paycheck is sent to you. Might mean that I can go shopping  a little J
5)      Just that its weekend just around the corner…
I told you that the Top Fives for the day would be pretty simple. You probably know the feeling when you have been partying all night and the small things in life seems quite nice (not that they don’t on a normal day). Lying on the couch doesn’t normally apply to me the same way as when I have a small hangover – that’s obvious… he he.

I promise you that next Friday top Five will be more existing !!! J

Ingen kommentarer: