mandag den 13. august 2012

High Five for Friday #2 - a little late I know and Im sorry ;(

Hi..
I know - its Monday by now and not Friday at all. Still I will update my top 5 for last Friday. Im allowed - at the moment Im actually on vacation and there for not that much located in front of the laptop.

My top fives for last Friday were these:

1) Vacation..summer, sun, love and enjoing my son. That's what I call True Love. Do I need to say more?

2) I left to visit a friends house. Made some muffins with Oreol chocolate frosting .. these :

3) Babies.... She had just gave birth to the sweetest baby boy 5 weeks ago. Ohh he was so sweet. I even got to feed him a little bottle at one point. I was amazed how quickly you tend to forget how little and fragile they are. I wish I could have taken him with me home.... 

4) Flowers... I just adore flowers. I bought these beautiful ones for my friend and put them together myself. Pretty good I must say (if you ask me).
I'll put in the flower collage for it self here on the site.. for some reason I cant when I already have the one above.
I kept some of them my self - they are standing at my table just looking beautiful and smelling lovely.

5) When I went to the stores to find a nice little outfit for her baby boy I stumbled on a cheap and really nice one for my self. Oh yeah!! How nice is that? You go out to by a present and beside that you find a really cheap and really nice shirt for you self at the same time. Is in't just typical ? That when you go out looking for new clothing you can't find any but then when you are not looking for something for you self - that's when you find all the good stuff !

Beside that I have had a lovely weekend. My In laws had anniversary this weekend. 50 years ! We were of to this great and big party. Lots of speaches and singing, good food, great wine and off course some nice people.
Today has been dedicated to the beach. When Im off work I try to be outside all day if the weather is nice. No need to be stock inside if there is no one holding you :-)


Ingen kommentarer: