fredag den 3. august 2012

High Fives for Friday #1

Uhmmm... its Friday and already when I woke up I was almost exited by just the tought of it...

 
1) Tonight we are soooo gonna grill all possible on the grill. I LOVE having a baberque (eventhough the pic is not mine I'm pretty sure our is going to look as delicious if not even better) but realising that we are only going to be just the 3 of us will mean that we wont have as many on the grill like in the foto.:) Eventhough
I'll probably try to my very best.. :-)
I'll take a pic of it !!!


2) Motion. Gotta love and hate it at the same time. I actually love (in a weird way) spinning but Horseback riding will always be MY favorite sport. Unfortunately I don't have my own horse anymore (had to sell her. Didn't have the time and money for it anymore. So sad but much better this way for both parties) but luckly I have made an arrangement with an owner of some - that I'll train her horse 2 every second week.
(Next week - this week I have my son at my house).
 So will instead head off to the Gym tonight. Have to try to "run off some of all the fat" which have been taking over my body the last couple of months.
(Who saids that it is my own fault ?? he he.. naaa.... )

 
 Having this along with the dinner tonight.. ummm...
3) Wine... Wine.. Wine. On Fridays and Saturdays we are having wine. I'm not an alcoholic but on the weekend we are having wine and I must admit I'm always looking forward to it.
This one pictured is a new one that I'm going to try out tonight. Today it's quite sunny so a rose wine will match perfectly :)


 



Glad that the weight is slowly going down ....



4) Loosing some weight - what more needs to be said about that? Isn't it always nice to have lost just some? It's for me !!!
Se billede i fuld størrelse

 
5) Wearing a dress today - even took a pic of it but are still facing troubles with uploading my pic on the blog... bloddy hell... I'll just have to find out how and so fare it seems to be more of a challenge that I thought.
Anyway the dress is really summer-ish.. Light colors with flowers on. Really nice. Boyfriend commented on it this morning saying "were are you going?" "Work ???" Yes of course darling :-) Ha ha ha.. I guess the dress was slightly overdress according to him. 
The weekend is near by, there is summer in the air, it's Friday and we are having wonderful plans for the weekend. Can it be any better ??
Tomorrow we are off to a friends house for dinner and I offered to bake the cake. I already know which one and I'm so looking forward to do it.
I think that if the weather is going to hold - then we are off to the beach (got a new bikini - haven't tried it yet)

Ingen kommentarer: