fredag den 7. september 2012

High Five for Friday #5

Yeah… It’s Friday once again! Wuhuuu don’t you just love it?

This Friday these are what I’m happy about today:


1)      Horses – I have always been really in love with horses. I even had my own one for several years (had to sell it due to money and time – didn’t have it L). But now I’m paying others to come and ride their horses (he he shouldn’t they be paying me?) and you have to either know somebody or put in an ad and wait for people to contact you. Well so far 4 people have contacted me. That’s not bad – not at all. At this moment I haven’t tried any of them so they might not be anything for me but we’ll see.
2)      Queue on the highway.. This has been a huge issues the last couples of days this week. OMG !! I’ll go that far and say it has been a night mare! BUT this morning I only spent the time that it normally takes – what a great start of the day – right? Well it sat me off in a good mode.  
3)      Vacation house (I have no idea if it’s called that? It’s not your normal home but another place close to the beach). Today I’ll leave for the night to meet out with some friends from work. I’m looking forward to a nice time, lots of laughter, good food and nice wines and yes off course one of my cakes! He he
4)      The nature and the beach. I could walk several miles on the beach. Its so relaxing and calming. I LOVE the beach. I hope that I one day have enough money to buy one of these homes that are closed to the beach. Well the home that I’ll be staying at tonight is just a min from the beach…sooo…. Guess what – tomorrow I’ll be strolling along the beach. YEAH !! J
5)      Cake .. cake… cake.. As you might all know by now – I love making cakes. Today I’m in charge of making the cake and yep – there will be a picture of it ready later on.
I had to think a little about the 5 for today and found myself struggling with it a first but then when I first got started I ended up having more than 5 topics. Isn’t that great? I have to admit that I smiled at it. Sometimes it’s just like that. You start of having some difficulties and then in the end you find yourself having a blast with it and also that it was a lot easier than you dreaded.   

Ingen kommentarer: