fredag den 21. september 2012

High Five for Friday #7

Its Friday once again and (OMG) what a great feeling that gives me.
The week (as always) has just ended so damn quickly. I haven’t had the chance to do all the things that I planned to do this week. Hi hi it’s that just typical?

Well this Friday I have these 5 things that I’m pleased about :
Well this Friday I have these 5 things that I’m pleased about :
1.       Nail polish. It doesn’t have to Friday for me to put it on. I kind of love nail polish. Think it’s something that has evolved during the last few years. Perhaps even just during this year. J
2.       My boyfriend…. He he. We are having a “couple day” tomorrow and starting of this afternoon.
3.       The new horse. I have just started riding a new horse. This time a young one – today will be the 3th time that I’m there so I’m looking so much forwarded for it.
4.       Having nice healthy food tonight (this week has been terrible regarding food and having healthy food. Therefore I must truly say that I’m planning on having a REAL healthy one tonight)
5.       P!NK… Wooohuuu The new album is available and yes – I’m buying it today. Straight after work. I have already listened to a couple of songs from it and I LUVE it… just love it. She having a concert here in Denmark in November (or at least that what I’m have been told) and I can’t wait to go J
Have a nice weekend all of you – I hope you all had a great week. I’ll enjoy my weekend – that’s for sure!!

Ingen kommentarer: