mandag den 17. september 2012

High Five for Friday #6 but on a monday :-)

Yeah I know - Yet again I find myself writing this on a Monday instead of Friday as I was supposed to, but yet again the Friday just flew by before my eyes and before I knew it - it was over....

Well once again I tried to have a “work from home” day but also once again it didn’t turn out the way it was supposed to. I didn’t get that much work done until I have safely handed my boy at the kindergarten but by then the times was already noon. I had some doubt about him having a “thing” that needed the docs approval before we could say hallo to all the other kids. But hey – it turned out good. (Needless to say that I felt some pressure on me regarding not having gotten that much work done)

Despite this, this Friday was still a lot of nice things (besides my lovely son and sweet boyfriend).



1.      I decided to make Strawberry Mojitos for the first time – Ever ! They came out pretty good if I must say so myself. Sweet but not too sweet and at the same time really fresh.
2.      The dress of today. I really enjoy this shirt. The look and feel of it. J
3.      Coffee break at home during “working hours” and of course with a little cupcake on the side….
4.      Apple crumple – I don’t know the English word for it exactly but it’s really typically Danish and taste so good with some wisp cream on top of it.
5.      Having friends over for dinner – sweet friends that we haven’t seen in a year. Really bad – I know but hey – they are here now aren’t they J ?

How was your Friday ??

Ingen kommentarer: